Assessments are designed to support you and your organization in making wise decisions about developing and utilizing your most valuable resource – your people. Two of our most popular assessment tools are:
DISC/ Attribute Index Assessments
DISC is the leading personal assessment tool used by over 1 million people every year to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication.
DISC is a personal assessment tool used to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication. DISC is non-judgmental and helps people discuss their behavioral differences. If you participate in a DISC program, you’ll be asked to complete a series of questions that produce a detailed report about your personality and behavior.
The DISC model provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and to adapt their behaviors with others. This can be within a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, or other relationships.
DISC profiles help you and your team:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems
- Facilitate better teamwork and minimize team conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
- Become more self-knowledgeable, well-rounded and effective leaders
Primary applications of the DISC Personality Profile include:
- Strengthening communication skills Building leadership abilities
- Diffusing interpersonal conflict
- Choosing attainable goals
- Boosting performance and productivity
- Increasing motivation
- Strengthening workplace skills
- Constructing strong teams
- Cultivating productive work or study habits
- Making smart hiring decisions
In the DISC report we are measuring four dimensions of normal behavior. They are:
- How you respond to problems and challenges.
- How you influence others to your point of view.
- How you respond to the pace of the environment.
- How you respond to rules and procedures set by others.
The DISC Results are Measurable:
- Improved communication
- Appreciation for individual behavioral styles and how to leverage the differences
- Deal with individuals more effectively
- Improved teamwork and collaboration
- Better hiring decisions
- Identify strengths that match roles and responsibilities
D.I.A.L.O.G. Assessment – Full Organizational Evaluation
Ever wonder why your team doesn’t seem to understand or provide the results you expect. Where are the gaps between what management thinks is happening and what employees really know is happening?
How do you eliminate the barriers that create less than acceptable performance from any member of the team? How do you get all members of your organization on the same page – headed in the same direction – so the organization is working in the most productive and efficient way? You have to understand why it is not happening to begin with.
The D.I.A.L.O.G. is an organizational assessment tool designed to show areas of misalignment within an organization.
Most people come to work wanting to perform well. Nobody really wants to purposely do a poor job. It is true that miscommunication of expectations, mistaken assumptions, and lack of understanding are key causes for lack of results.
The D.I.A.L.O.G. Results are Measurable:
- Identify the gaps between management and employees realities
- Eliminate the barriers that create less than acceptable performance for all members of the team
- Get all members of your organization on the same page – headed in the same direction –
- Improve productivity and efficiencies